Introduction to Loxley Primary School
We currently have 210 children on roll, they are organised into 7 classes over three phases: Foundation stage (Reception), KS1 (Year 1 and 2) and KS2 (Years 3, 4, 5 and 6.)
Click on the link below to view the school Prospectus
At Loxley Primary School we are…
'Aiming High Together'
So, every child …
• Aspires to reach their full potential.
• Develops a love of learning through an innovative and diverse curriculum.
• Feels secure in a supportive and compassionate environment.
• Discovers their own identity and celebrates their uniqueness.
• Is a respected and valuable member of the community.